As we keep our office open for all patients, we want to assure you that your health and the safety of our team is our top priority. We have diligently worked as a team to retrain and add new safety protocols that are designed to make our office a safe environment for everyone. The following are some of the precautionary protocols that we have implemented:
- As always, we strictly adhere to all CDC and OSHA guidelines. To minimize risks, we are implementing a “wait in your car” policy. When you arrive for your appointment please remain seated in your car and give us a call. One of our staff members will come out to escort you into the office.
- Only bring yourself to reduce the number of people in the office. If your child is the patient, you may accompany them.
- Anyone entering the office may be subject to a temperature check, which includes our team members as well.
- All surfaces are thoroughly sanitized with disinfectants between each patient.
- Staff will be equipped with protective wear and undergo daily screenings.
- If someone in your household has been sick or is exhibiting symptoms (e.g. shortness of breath, fever, coughing, sore throat, or tightness in the chest), we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
You can rest assured knowing our team is going above and beyond to make sure our office safe for you and your child. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact our office.
For more updates from us, please follow us on our social media.